The First Space Digital Accelerator: We accelerate 100 companies to market each year. Our 3-day accelerator program is open to all entrepreneurs and innovators connected to Space. Each application round is rolling admission until we select our top 100. We then select the top 10 from the applicant pool to pitch investors on demo day. The top 3 are selected for capital investment, media mentions, and mentorship development.
The program has several components.
- Part 1 Startup Development: First is the 3 -day accelerator program that includes 2 days of intense startup development training followed by an online demo day for the top ten companies to pitch investors, press and global accelerator directors. Keynote presentations from space experts will be announced prior to the program.
- Part 2 Mentorship: Once companies complete the program- they are given access to startup development training with mentorship from successful entrepreneurs within the Space industry.
- Part 3 Progress & Investment: Companies are given an opportunity to submit updates on their companies 2x per year to and pitch our investor network for capital.
Accelerator Program Dates:
- 2017 Batch: Applications Open
- Program Name: The New York Center for Space Entrepreneurship
Applications Open: April 20, 2017
Applications Close: June 10, 2017
Program Date: June 21, 22, 23, 2017
Previous Community Partners/Speakers:
Inc Magazine Arabia, IBM Global Entrepreneur, Tech Stars, Mass Challenge, Draper University, Singularity University and more!